Due to a terrible migraine tonight, my blog entry is rather abbreviated and I will tell what you I hate about aging.
1) I’m a 13 year old kid trapped in an 80 year old body. I have arthritis, and I think I have hot flashes. I also get acne so everything is confusing. I don’t even know what cream to put on my face anymore. I rub three different ones on, and hope for the best.
2) Grey facial hair as a woman is really depressing. On the bright side, it’s not as visible.
3) All that stuff I said about aging gracefully when I was younger? I take it all back. Mother Nature will take my youth from me by wrestling with me for every last bit of it. Even then, the last bit of it will have to be pried from my cold, dead hands. Literally.
4) I’ve learned enough in life already to know that I know less than I did ten years ago. I also know that I’ll be less certain of even more things in ten years. In other words, I don’t know anything right now and I’ll know even less soon.
5) Every time I forget to do something, I’m terrified that dementia has already arrived. The day when I forget to pull up my pants after using the washroom will soon be here. No one needs to see that really, but there it is. You’ve been warned.